Vanessa theJeepDiva's Reviews > Bloodright

Bloodright by Karin Tabke

Mar 17, 12

bookshelves: 2012, paranormal-romance, request, shifter, erotic
Read from March 15 to 17, 2012

After nearly a year of impatiently waiting I finally got to read what happens after “all hell broke loose.” The wait was worth it. Bloodright is an amazing follow up to Blood Law. The book starts off at a quick pace and the action, emotions and revelations just keep accelerating. Be prepared to not be able to put this book down until the very last page!

Going into the second book in Karin’s Blood Moon Rising trilogy I was determined not to like Lucien. I loved Rafael and Falon as a couple. Their relationship was securely established in Blood Law. I felt that Lucien’s anger and hatred towards his only living blood relative was extreme and probably should have lessened some over the past sixteen years.

To say that Lucien’s character shocked me would be an understatement. There are so many layers to this male. Initially Falon sees the brothers as “Rafael was all that was golden and honorable, Lucien was all that was dark and decadent.” Nothing with these two males is that simple. As Falon gets to know Lucien she quickly discovers this fact. He is just as loyal and honorable as his golden brother. She also discovers that she may be able to bring the two packs back together.

The two packs reuniting are paramount for their coming battle at the rise of the Blood Moon with the Slayers. Lucien, Falon, and Rafael are preparing for this battle and what their roles in it will be. Through a Slayer attack they discover that together they make a more formidable pack to fight against the Slayers that are determined to rid the world of all Lycans.

Falon’s strength as a heroine continues to astonish me. She has been put into an impossible position. Her choice in the man she will be with has been taken from her by laws that she was not raised by. She makes the best of her situation. Even when both men seem to only see their inner torment over the circumstances that they have found themselves in she still keeps her head high and seeks to find a way for all to be happy with the councils ruling in regards to the Blood Law.

The sex scenes are beyond hot and sensually erotic. Lucien is one sexually charged Lycan that has finally found the female that completes him. This is one hot and sexy romance. There are a few sexual situations where the characters are in their shifted wolf forms. These scenes are tastefully written on flow with the eroticism of the book and the primal mating bond that get established between the couple.

And now I will impatiently wait for December 4 and the release of the third and final book in this amazing series, Blood Vow. I can’t wait to see how this series wraps up.
4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bloodright.

Christi Snow I am dying for this book and so jealous that you've already gotten to read it. BLOOD LAW was one of my favorite reads from 2011.

message 2: by Sive (new) - rated it 1 star

Sive Nathi Do u know where i can get this book electronically? Its not available on kindle

message 3: by Sive (new) - rated it 1 star

Vanessa theJeepDiva Sive, I'm guessing this has something to do with your location. I have sent an email to Karin's assistant. Let's see what she comes up with.

message 5: by Sive (new) - rated it 1 star

Sive Nathi Thanx

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Dec.4th is so far away! It's complete torture! LOL!

Great Review~