Rebecca's Reviews > Eve Eden vs. the Zombie Horde

Eve Eden vs. the Zombie Horde by Suz Korb

Mar 15, 12

Read in March, 2012

After reading the description for Eve Eden vs the Zombie Horde I thought it sounded like a really funny zombie book. There were zombies and there were a few times that I laughed out loud but I feel like the book was more of a paranormal adventure story.
The pacing in this book is quite fast so at times it leaves you feeling confused but I think that’s part of the point so that you feel what the main character, Eve is feeling and you do end up piecing things together in the end so that’s pretty awesome.
For such a short book there’s quite a lot going on and there is never a dull moment. If you love books that are pretty much all action then you will really like this one.
I quite enjoyed the story and I got quite a few laughs here and there but I feel like I didn’t mesh with the characters on a deeper level. I feel like I didn’t really get to know Eve all that well. There are a couple of things I’m curious about but there is a sequel coming so I’ll be on the lookout for that.
Overall, I think that Eve Eden vs the Zombie Horde is a very unique book and it has a really entertaining read. If it sounds like your kind of book then go ahead and read it.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eve Eden vs. the Zombie Horde.