Shandy's Reviews > Nice Girls Don't Live Forever

Nice Girls Don't Live Forever by Molly Harper

May 02, 12

bookshelves: urban-fantasy, romance, paranormal, reviews-2012
Read from April 05 to 07, 2012

This is the 3rd book in this series. I was a little heart broken at the beginning of the book. Jane and Gabriel go on a trip abroad, only to have huge problem. Gabriel's preoccupied and keeps getting letter he won't let Jane see and called that are about "business." When the book shops broken into it proved the perfect excuse to go home. Unexpectedly Gabriel whole heartedly agreed and send her packing. So she returns home, unsure of their relationship and understandably upset.
Once home she throws herself into work, soon after the grand opening she starts getting stalked again. Letters, a drive by fruiting, and a nasty surprise package. You kind of know who it is, but the reveal was a big surprise. There was a side plot of Jane joining the chamber of commerce which I actually found boring compared with everything else but it does iron out some family issues.
I have to say that Ms Harper does it again. She pulled me into Jane's world and towed me along with a wonderfully plotted story. With each book, I fall more in love with the colorful characters, and Ms Harper's writing style.

I received this from the publisher

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nice Girls Don't Live Forever.