Shelley's Reviews > Sempre

Sempre by J.M. Darhower

Mar 15, 12

bookshelves: all-time-favorite
Read in April, 2012

I dont do fancy reviews, so 5 stars says it all for me. The best book of the year for me so far. One story I wont ever forget...just awesome. So well done J.M!!!
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sempre.

Rosalinda *KRASNORADA* Wait, my Shelley reading YA? Wowww!

Shelley Ha! yes, that was about a year ago before I even wrote reviews... I used to like YA, but then they got a bit too dramatic and predictable for me. I didn't know that this one is classed as YA though. It's a bit rough around the edges for a YA, don't you think? Oh wait, you haven't read it?

It was very good, perhaps a bit too drawn out in the middle, but a good original (back then) plot line with great characters. Vincent was my favorite.

Rosalinda *KRASNORADA* I read it a long time ago and I agree, this shouldn't be classed as YA. I loved all the Italians *SIGH*

Not sure if I'd be reading book 2 though. This one had an ending for me already and I never read sequels after HEAs x

Shelley No, me either. I would if it was Vincent's story but nope, I'm not interested in the kids and stuff - I'll pass too :)

Susan I must be the only one that didn't like this book! Gah! What's wrong with me? But, I do LOVE the Italians! *sigh*. One reason I liked'ish Acrobat.

I'm on a BIG M/M YA kick. Loving them! :)

The only M/F YA that I liked were Easy and Pushing the Limits!

Shelley The only YA I remember was The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window. I know I read Easy and I liked it, but I can't remember it *shrugs*

I DO love me some Italians mmm-hmmm ... I didn't like the hero in Acrobat ..Mr too-bloody-perfect ...pfft. He ruined it for me.