Lis (The reader lines)'s Reviews > My Soul to Steal

My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent

May 19, 12

bookshelves: amazing-covers, a-new-world, books-i-love, heart-breaking, powerful
Read from May 16 to 19, 2012

Where to start?
Mmm... I really don't know!
My soul to steal was one of those book I couldn't stop reading. Plus, it was getting better page by page.
I can't believe I waited so long to read it.
This book wasn’t just impossible to stop, it was also not expected. My feelings are more confuses in this than those in the previous one. I have always thought and felt that I was Team Tod, but I can not help feeling guilty and sad about Nash. I was really mad at Kaylee for not forgive him. And I felt really sorry for him… and at the same time, I understand her!

In other hand, I finally met the Mara. And let me tell you that that was another motive of confusion. I hated Sabine from the start, but at the end of the book, I felt pity for her, and the horrible life she has had.
If that was not enough, the things that happened to Kaylee have make me admire her as the strongest heroine I've ever met. I believed I would die “Team Katniss”, but now Kaylee is about to defeat her!
This girl is strong, smart, sencible. That's all a character need to be remembered and loved by the readers. Rachel has done an outstanding job to give her all the qualities, yet making her seem as human as us with her jealousy and insecurity.

The action never stops, better, it becomes more intense, to the point of leaving you with that horrible feeling in my stomach every time something is about to happen.
The new characters are great. They have different histories, with admirable personalities. A mention of honor for Alec and Emma, I love them.
In fact, I love everything about this book. After small “fail” in My soul to save, this series has become increasingly better and worthy of the title MUST TO READ!

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Soul to Steal.

05/16/2012 page 75