Lulu Stark's Reviews > The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

8206984
Jun 14, 12

Read from March 21 to June 14, 2012

This book is absolutely fantastic and thrilling! I do have a warning to readers; this book is not for the faint of heart. It contains very sensitive subject matter in moderately descriptive terms. Another tip for readers is that the first 200 or so pages are kind of slow. Bear with it, because the next 400 are an incredible ride. It is very similar to "Clue" in the respect that it is a crime-drama, who-done-it kind of read. However, that is not the only story line that exists within the book. Many characters are featured with a variety of stories.

It is not a difficult read, though I would not say it is a breeze either. The language is perfect for a reader more advanced than an average person. However, it is not so advanced that it makes it difficult to get through. It is definitely a book a person would have to invest some time and attention in for sure. But, the ending makes the whole thing completely worth it.

I look forward to reading the sequels in the future.
1 like · Likeflag