Laura's Reviews > Birdology: Adventures with a Pack of Hens, a Peck of Pigeons, Cantankerous Crows, Fierce Falcons, Hip Hop Parrots, Baby Hummingbirds, and One Murderously Big Living Dinosaur

Birdology by Sy Montgomery
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Birdology.

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca I generally dislike long subtitles, but I might have to make an exception in this case.

message 2: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura Mmmmm...I like simplicity myself. But I do make an exception for The Sacred Harp!

I enjoyed your WorldCat video. I had never noticed that option on GRs so I got excited, tried it, and learned that the Greenfield library isn't in there. Wah. Back to my usual system with cwmars and gr. Really it's the same thing.

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Oh, thanks for watching the video! Yeah, not every library is part of worldcat, and some that were have recently pulled out as a cost-saving measure :( It's still super helpful for me in the bay area where I have cards to 4 different libraries that aren't part of a local consortium!

message 4: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura It was actually really exciting for me to explore Worldcat. Yes, I used to be a librarian; what can I say?