Moira's Reviews > Pretty Little Mistakes: A Do-Over Novel

Pretty Little Mistakes by Heather McElhatton

Apr 24, 12

bookshelves: books-i-own

I found this on a shelf at a book sale. All items in the building were priced at $5. When I found this, I read the blurb and exitedly bought it, at a cheap price.

I guess now I know why it was included in the sale. I saw other books that looked like they were a better piece of literature than this. My edition had pretty butterflies on the front cover but it's not listed here so I'm posting my review on the most common edition.

I loved choose-your-own-adventure books as a kid and I expected great things from this one. I regret to inform you that it didn't live up to my expectations.

I tried it a few times and I always ended up dying in unusual ways. I tried to make good choices but it always led to an untimely death. I got sick of dying so I put it down to read another day.

I give it a very generous two stars because at least it was interesting enough to read a couple of times before I put it down.

I recommend it to readers who don't mind dying multiple times due to the choices they make in the book. And also, to any patient readers. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pretty Little Mistakes.