Alyssa's Reviews > The Baby Name Wizard: A Magical Method for Finding the Perfect Name for Your Baby

The Baby Name Wizard by Laura Wattenberg

Aug 06, 2008

I just love this book! Even though I am done having kids (I hope), I can not bring myself to part with this book. Even when my cousin was having a hard time coming up with a name for her second daughter, I could not offer up this book! It is very special. It is where I found the amazing name for my son, Cassius. When I was very pregnant, I saw the name Cassius in this book and made a mental note. So when I went into labor, my husband and I were driving to the hospital, still trying to come up with a name for our second son. I told my husband I wanted to try to incorporate the name of my favorite singer, Johnny Cash. So he said, "What about Cashman?". Then I remembered reading about Cassius, and how the book said the name was exotic, yet traditional, and most importantly, rarely used! So I said "How about Cassius?" And the rest as they say, is history!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Baby Name Wizard.