✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ 's Reviews > Foretold: 14 Tales of Prophecy and Prediction

Foretold by Carrie Ryan

Aug 30, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2012
Read on August 30, 2012

**Only read Richelle Mead's Homecoming**

Rose and Dimitri...isn't that the only thing that matters? and it was even better because they went back to Dimitri's hometown to see his family and for them to see him...alive and not a Strigoi.

All of Dimitri's family makes me laugh and I loved how Rose still fit right in. I couldn't get enough of the little looks between Rose and Dimitri and they just fit...perfectly.

Of course, they have to go on a Strigoi hunt but the best thing about that was the hot dog discussion. And then afterwards, Rose harassing Yeva...or was that Yeva harassing Rose?

I really, REALLY wanted more romance! They had some good moments but then the infamous "fade to black" took over unfortunately. And naturally it was too short but really...I was just happy to read about Rose and Dimitri and they could've just been cleaning their weapons as long as they were together!

Favorite quotes:

♥ He was my badass battle god. {Amen, sista!}

♥ “You’ve given some pretty convincing arguments, but you’re still a long way from winning me over.”

“I haven’t even really tried,” he said, in a rare moment of arrogance. “When I want to, I can be very persuasive.”

“Yeah? Prove it.”

His lips moved toward mine. “I was hoping you’d say that.”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Foretold.

Quotes ✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ Liked

Richelle Mead

“Yeah? Prove it.”

His lips moved toward mine. “I was hoping you’d say that.”
Richelle Mead, Foretold: 14 Tales of Prophecy and Prediction