Saniya's Reviews > Reached

Reached by Ally Condie

Mar 14, 2012

bookshelves: to-read

OK. No offense to that girl, but she looks so weird. I mean the heroine's complexion became darker now? (Just look at the first book cover) and her hair are oily sort of and uncut? I am disappointed. But I like the idea of her breaking through the glass.
6 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reached.

message 1: by Allie (new) - added it

Allie her hair does look weird, kind of fake.

Aisha Saqib i think the content of the books is far more importance than the complexion of the pictures on covers...just saying..

Aisha Saqib and she spent a long time in canyons...maybe she got tanned...just saying again..lolll

message 4: by Saniya (new) - added it

Saniya Yes indeed. I was just merely stating my opinion, but I did add, "No offense" so its clears that I am definitely not saying anything against the book or the cover.
LOL, yeah, that could be a possibility.

Aisha Saqib lollll well its a cover...the girl in the cover could hardly take offense now can she..:P :P

message 6: by Saniya (new) - added it

Saniya LOL, but the editor and the author could :p

Aisha Saqib hahahah if they started to take offense like this thn i whud have pissed off alot of authors and editors in my life...

message 8: by Saniya (last edited Jul 09, 2012 12:52PM) (new) - added it

Saniya God you don't know how bad these authors are nowadays, they get offended and then they fight and write rude stuff about you. This happened to like, soo manyyy people. For example: The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass
See people reviews :/ Theres one more book, but I forgot it's name!

Aisha Saqib hahahahahahah they deleted her review hahahah!!! didnt know tht was possible..:P :P i think only weird touchy authors whud do that, cuz wht ive said about stephanie meyer she probably whud have hired an assassin to get me killed. :P :P

message 10: by Saniya (new) - added it

Saniya Ah, I like VD too, its just the 4th book that pissed me off. -__- :p

Aisha Saqib loll whyy???

message 14: by Saniya (new) - added it

Saniya Too fake and lame. :/

Aisha Saqib wait wht happened in 4rth part????

Aisha Saqib which one was it?? the kitsune one???

message 17: by Saniya (new) - added it

Saniya She becomes an angel and shit. <.<
I don't think so, that one which has a blonde girl on the cover.

Aisha Saqib yea the one in which shes dumb as a spoon and banging on walls and stuff..lmaoo..yes tht was weird but i read for damon!!..:P :P lollll

message 19: by Saniya (new) - added it

Saniya LOL, same here! DAMON FTW! xD <3

Aisha Saqib lolllll..ikr!!! :P i really cnt stand stefan..hes too edward cullan for me to like..

Maree Isn't the girl on the cover blond in the second book too?

message 22: by Mendes Fan (new)

Mendes Fan I'm not a fan of this cover. Just the first.....anyways, I'm reading crossed, but I've stopped - nothing much is happening. The first one is better. *sigh* don't know if I will try this one.

message 23: by Saniya (new) - added it

Saniya Mahnoor wrote: "I'm not a fan of this cover. Just the first.....anyways, I'm reading crossed, but I've stopped - nothing much is happening. The first one is better. *sigh* don't know if I will try this one."

I literally forgot about this trilogy until you commented, haha. I just want to finish this trilogy and be done with it!