Angie's Reviews > Just One Drop

Just One Drop by Quinn Loftis

Dec 15, 14

bookshelves: giveaway-wins, young-adult, read-2012
Read in November, 2012

Jacque and Fane are now properly mated (and married), and they're back in Romanian with the rest of the pack and Jacque's two best friends. Jennifer got a huge shock during her friend's blood rites ceremony: she has werewolf blood, too! It's just one drop, but it's enough to make her part of the pack. She's now one of the very few females that can be mated to the male wolves. Of course, she already has her eyes set on one in particular, Decebel, who's been watching her back.

My favorite part about Just One Drop was that we got to delve deeper into werewolf history and customs. In the first two books the plot was almost completely focused on the romance, but this time we get some actual world building. An old tradition is being reinstated, where all unmated wolves come together for The Gathering. Jen and Dec are not happy about having to attend, since they won't be able to spend time along together. They would if the mating signs would appear, but they haven't, so to the other packs they are not true mates.

Since Jen is the star of this book, there's a whole lot of scheming going it. This one is a lot more fun than the previous two since Jen makes sure something is always happening. The nefarious plot doesn't really start until around 80%, and then it ends on a cliffhanger! That is not fair at all! We also get to know Sally better this time around, and of course there's something special about her, too. Now, I guess I have to get my hands on the fourth book!

Read more of my reviews at Pinkindle Reads & Reviews.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just One Drop.