Amy ♥♫'s Reviews > Inheritance

Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

Apr 13, 2012

bookshelves: around-the-world, fantasy, favorites
Read from April 03 to 13, 2012

** spoiler alert ** "Darth Vader was your father."
"Nope, found out Brom was."
"Wait, Obi-Wan was your father! Oh, uh, never mind . . . at least Frodo's still alive!! Oh, wait, wrong book." XP
Yup . . . definite mix of Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, with a dash of dragons and an extra-special appearance made by a mosasaurus! Was half-expecting the Leviathan to come racing around the corner to scare them. ;P I do have to say that it was a good ending to a pretty good series, though I will add my voice to everyone else's who wanted Arya and Eragon to remain together. At least Arya finally admits, in a way, to liking Eragon. Of course it happens when she finds out that they've both made choices that prevents them from ever seeing each other again (stupid elf). You know, I keep seeing these fanfics about Legolas and Arya hooking up, maybe Eragon should hook up with Queen Susan. XP At least she could sail away with him to the Undying Lands, I mean, to the wild outdoors where there are tons of creepy-crawlies. :D But I won't persue that since Legolas really doesn't seem like Arya's type, and vice versa (though Eragon and Susan wouldn't be a bad couple ;D).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inheritance.