Jaime (Two Chicks on Books)'s Reviews > Luminosity

Luminosity by Stephanie  Thomas

Aug 24, 2012

bookshelves: 2012-dac
Read from August 20 to 24, 2012

THAT was flipping awesome!!! Omg I love Echo and Bea and Gabe, Brandon and Elan!!!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Luminosity.

08/20/2012
14.0% "Flipping loving this so far! :D"
08/21/2012
27.0% "Oh wow! That can't be good!"
08/21/2012
38.0% "Echo is only in her dreams and I already love him!"
08/22/2012
52.0% "Damn! What is going on? This is cray cray but in an awesome way!!!!"
08/23/2012
72.0% "Oh poor Bea!"

Kayleigh {K-Books} Oh I am so jealous! I cannot wait for this book!

Jaime (Two Chicks on Books) OCD Kay {K-Books} wrote: "Oh I am so jealous! I cannot wait for this book!"

Soon Kayleigh I promise :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} hehehe okay =D

Cameron I got in on the tour for this one. Can't believe I have to wait until November though! I'm hoping these next few months fly by. =^.^=

Jaime (Two Chicks on Books) Cameron wrote: "I got in on the tour for this one. Can't believe I have to wait until November though! I'm hoping these next few months fly by. =^.^="

It comes out in November. We're hoping ARC's are ready by October ;)

Cameron I know...but you can blame a girl for being excited. lol

Jaime (Two Chicks on Books) Cameron wrote: "I know...but you can blame a girl for being excited. lol"

Lol ;)

Jennifer I loved Gabe! And now that I finished it I still don't like Echo. I know nothing about him except he must save her and she must save him?! I need more info!

Cameron Jennifer wrote: "I loved Gabe! And now that I finished it I still don't like Echo. I know nothing about him except he must save her and she must save him?! I need more info!"

I sort of felt the same way Jennifer. Echo is an interesting character, mysterious to say the least, but I'm not sure that I love him. Definitely need to read book two before I decide one way or the other. =^.^=

Cameron By the way Jaime, looking back over my previous comments, I now have to laugh. Who knew when I made them back in Aug that I would have the opportunity that I did. Lol

Jaime (Two Chicks on Books) Cameron wrote: "By the way Jaime, looking back over my previous comments, I now have to laugh. Who knew when I made them back in Aug that I would have the opportunity that I did. Lol"

LOL ;)