Jessica-Robyn's Reviews > I've Got Your Number

I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella

Jun 07, 12

bookshelves: to-read, adult-fiction, adult-romance

Premeditating: "Sophie Kinsella" is a name I am undoubtedly familiar with, despite the fact that I've never actually read any of her books. With this most resent release and the high ratings flying its way, this seems like it might be a good place to start.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I've Got Your Number.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sashana I always have a fun time reading her books. Enjoy!

Jessica-Robyn Sashana wrote: "I always have a fun time reading her books. Enjoy!"

I'm hoping it will be good but I've got 261 people waiting on 52 copies ahead of me. If I don't get it within the next few months (sigh), I'm going to cheat and go for the audio book instead, which has better odds of 21 for 4. Big library = big selection, big library = throw down for popular titles.

Sashana Just be glad you have titles to throw down for. You can always start with one of her 'older' releases if the wait will be months. My favorites are The Undomestic Goddess, Can You Keep a Secret?, and Twenties Girl.

Jessica-Robyn Done and done. I've been avoiding Kinsella for a while now because every recommendation normally ends in "Shopaholic". So those three are at the top of my list. :D

Sashana I like the Shopaholic series but I think her stand-alones are much better.

Jessica-Robyn Yeah, I'll definitely get around to it eventually, but I'm a bit wary (as a completionist) of committing to a contemporary series. Stand alones are more my speed for now. Now the question is which one I'll stumble upon first. :)