Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)'s Reviews > Between

Between by Cambria Hebert

Mar 27, 12

Read on March 27, 2012

When Cambria approached me about reviewing the latest book in her Heven and Hell series I was super excited, not only do I absolutely love this series but her new novella Between was going to be all about Logan, Sam's younger brother.

Ever since learning about him in Masquerade I have been super curious about him and his story and I couldn't wait to dive in and learn all about him.

I knew the story was going to be good because he just had this weird mystery surrounding him in Masquerade. I hate to say it but I was afraid that maybe he might have even been a little corrupt, like maybe there was more to him showing back up in Sam's life than what he mentioned. It seemed so convenient that he showed up at the time that he did, with Sam and Heven's mission under way.

Not to mention the fact that I was also hoping to get a glimpse into Sam and Logan's parents, especially their dad. I mean, who wouldn't be curious about how a parent could treat their sons the way he did and not want to see if there was any guilt or remorse there?

I should have known Cambria would do this brilliantly, tell us Logan's story without giving away it all. Making us want more and be even more curious than when we started. Eliciting even more questions and worries and anxiety over what will happen next. . That she would make the wait even more unbearable with want over when the next book will be out.

In short, she is a tease.

Teasing us with the greatness that is her writing but kind enough to give us this little glimpse into what is sure to be a pretty darn amazing next book.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Between.