Yianna Yiannacou's Reviews > Suburban Hustler

Suburban Hustler by Robin Boren

Mar 24, 12

Read on March 23, 2012, read count: 1

I actually loved every part of this book. When I first started it I was hooked. It took me no longer than three hours to finish it. It is a fast- paced story which I enjoyed. It begins with a young and in love couple who were ready to fully commit to one another and get married. When Chris, the husband, wanted to have kids, Veronica wasn't too sure about it at first. They realized that they might not be able to have kids in the end which saddened them deeply. They tried everything and spent so much money but nothing worked. When they gave up trying, of course, they got pregnant with their one and only child.
Chris was a man with a charming personality who could get the attention of a crowd easily. Veronica loved every single thing about her husband and father of her child. He always put her first just like every husband should.
Chris created a truck delivery business by himself but got into laundering drugs at the same time. Veronica turned a blind eye to it but when things get bad and Veronica gets kidnapped was when things start to change.
Tony, the drug lord, was not happy with Chris, saying he was taking business away from him and that Chris owed him money. That was why he kidnapped Veronica. He wanted things his way.
After Chris gets locked up in jail for murder while trying to protect his wife and son was when Veronica decides it’s her time to step up and be strong for Tommy, their little child. She starts making all the decisions with her work partner and Daniel her bodyguard.
Things take a turn when Tommy gets kidnapped by Tony and his henchmen. Veronica would do anything to get her son back and doesn't care about money or anything as long as she sees him safe and sound again.
There were a few grammatical errors in this book but no book is perfect. (I should know) I wished that there was a bigger boom to the ending, but I will take what I can get. I smiled, tears filled my eyes and I was excited of the confrontations. You will not put this book down when you read it. I promise! I would definitely recommend!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Suburban Hustler.

03/23/2012