Karla's Reviews > Covet

Covet by Melissa Darnell

Mar 14, 2012

bookshelves: to-read, series-to-complete

Love the cover!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Covet.

01/19 marked as: to-read

Fardowsa u love the cover... umm plz re-look at it

Karla Dowshii wrote: "u love the cover... umm plz re-look at it"

LOL, ok. Took another look and still like it. But if you don't that's ok. I can respect that.

Fardowsa what do u like abt it?! (btw i can respect if u like it im just a little curious)

message 4: by Evie (new)

Evie Haven't read the book, but I like the color composition. I can see why you like it, Karla.

message 5: by Susy (new)

Susy Bustillos I'm looking at the cover and I'm wondering what you don't like about it?

Personally, I like that it looks both romantic and mysterious. I like the color contract of the red, along with the black and white.

message 6: by Karla (last edited Jun 18, 2012 02:39PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Karla I think its because is so creepy. It's not just some romantic cover and its gothic looking. It's simply not a beautiful face but it shows something odd that is going on. Since the girl is after all very different being a Vampire and a witch and is having a hard time with her own identy. She was called a freak in the book. LOL! I don't like when a cover is too predictable and although I'm sure we all have an image in our heads of what the characters should look like, I think its cool its not what I expected. lol, you know what I mean?

Fardowsa ya i kinna do lol and your right abt the freaky part