Judi's Reviews > A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23

F_50x66
May 22, 14

bookshelves: christianity
Read from March 14 to April 02, 2012

This is my 3rd time through this book as a Bible study - this time I created a blog with beautiful pictures depicting Jesus as our shepherd and how he cares for us. We are just completing a 6 week Bible study with the blog (not in person) and were able to include people from NJ and others locally from other churches. It was another great experience. Each time I read this deep study on this single psalm I continue to learn more. It is a GREAT book, a GREAT study and a GREAT Psalm. If you want to use my blog - send me a message. It really adds to it. Be blessed . . .

I wrote the review below in April 2012.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. Our Bible study had just completed "Jesus, the One and Only, and this was a perfect read during our break before our next study. We've all read and recited the 23rd Psalm countless times - almost by rote. Mr. Keller's analogy of each verse to the possible meanings by David, a shepherd, who wrote this really brings you out of the 21st century. He shows what it means to be a good shepherd - responsible for the health and well-being of his flock and how our Good Shepherd leads, protects, cares for us. I would highly recommend this book and in fact recommended it to our entire study group and many others just as a friend did for me. Thank you, Jesus.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23.