Racquel's Reviews > Head Over Heels

Head Over Heels by Jill Shalvis

Oct 19, 2013

bookshelves: book-boyfriend♥, family-series-companion, favorites, funny, must-buy-authors, read-in-2012, 1-read-adult-com
Read from March 31 to April 01, 2012

How does Jill Shalvis do it? Her books are TOO good if you ask me! She must have some magical powers to write such wonderful stories<3

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Head Over Heels.

Quotes Racquel Liked

Jill Shalvis
“If things don’t seem right, try going left.” – Chloe Traeger”

Jill Shalvis
“Why was man created before woman? Because you always need a rough draft before the final copy.” – Chloe Traeger”

Jill Shalvis
“Smile. it's the second best thing you can do with your lips.”

“She drew in a breath. “So I have
this thing I do before sex. A test. An ‘Is He Inhaler Worthy?’
test.”
He just stared at her. “There’s a test. Before sex.”
“Yes. And I should tell you, not many pass.”

“Chloe?”
“Yeah?”
“I’d be worth the inhaler,” he said, then forced himself to walk away into the night.”

Jill Shalvis
“Why do we always fight?” she whispered.
“You know why.” Yeah, she did. “It’s science.” “Combustible chemistry,” he agreed. “Dangerous.”

“What do you want?

"To know you," she said without hesitation. "All of you. I want to know what makes you feel good."

"Your laughter," he said without hesitation. "Feeling your hands on me. The way you look at me, whether I've been a complete dumbass, or just made you come-"

With a laugh, she ducked her head, but he dipped his down until she was looking at him again. "You want to know what scared me?" he asked.

"Yes"

He leaned even closer and slid a hand to the nape of her neck. "The thought of never having those things with you again."

-Chloe and Sawyer (Head over Heels)”

09/19/2013 marked as: adult-contemporary-tbr