Maddy Edwards's Reviews > Because of Low

Because of Low by Abbi Glines

Mar 14, 2012

Read from March 13 to 14, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Because of Low.

Annie Brewer I love this author, was this a good series?

Maddy Edwards Oh, my, SO good. I loved it. It was over before I knew it and I was so sad, but happy at the same time :-) I see your picture is of Existence. I haven't read that. What did you think?

Annie Brewer Oh my God....Existence was amazing!!!! So so so so so awesome!!! I loved it!! Def a must read! Have you read Vincent Boys?!

Wow I just noticed you read this in a day!!! You must be a fast reader or it was THAT good!!

I've bought them and will hopefully read soon! :)

Maddy Edwards Really? Awesome. I will have to read that soon! I did read the Vincent Boys. Also, SO good. Loved it.

I'm not a fast reader at all. I just couldn't stop.

I would definitely recommend it, but it sounds like we are in agreement about how awesome the books are :-) Let me know once you do! I will keep you posted on Existence!!

Annie Brewer Awesome!! Can't wait to read them. We have very similar tastes!! But geez my to-read list is like a foot long. Lol

Maddy Edwards Annie, I know we do! Haha. Mine is as well, but it's nice to have something to look forward to. I see you have started a blog. That's so exciting! I am now following it. It looks really good :-)

Annie Brewer Oh thanks you! I am trying to get more time to make it better. I had another blog that had everything on it but my 2 best friends are on it as well and I decided to do my own. Also because I am writing 2 books as well and want to promote them when they're done and such. So my blog could be better. Life is just hectic but hopefully it will get more updated. Thanks for following me! :)