HellaGood's Reviews > Hallowed

Hallowed by Cynthia Hand

I really enjoyed reading about Clara. I love the fact that she can make fun at other books and still be likeable. One of my favorite acknowledgments was when she referred to herself as Edward Cullen. It made LOL. The love triangle was beautifully done. I can understand the the pull of 'we belong togther' with Christian, but truthfully I don't see them as a couple. I love Tucker and I am rooting for him. I think he is the yang to her ying not Christian. I was shocked about some of the revelations at thd end and it horrible sad to read someone dear to Clara die. I cannot even phanthom such tragedy. I am intrigued to find out what happens to her little brother. I want to know he is purpose after the fire and everything else. I can't wait for the next book. I really hope she picks Tucker. What I didn't like was the condenscing note of choosing a boy that may be less educated than her and will live a simple life. I hope whatever the choice is for Clara's growth as a human being and young woman. So again I can't for the third book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hallowed.