Kristi, A Book Fanatic's Reviews > Somebody tell Aunt Tillie She's Dead

Somebody tell Aunt Tillie She's Dead by Christiana Miller

Mar 15, 12

bookshelves: 2012
Read from March 13 to 15, 2012

This is a cute book that I spotted one day as I cruised the Amazon Prime books. The cover and the name caught my eye -- they just screamed out at me when I would look. Grabbed this as a freebie a while back. Very cute tale about a girl named Mara that is having a tough year. Jobless, homeless ... These were problems Mara had. This was a fun story of how she overcomes the situation while using her witchy powers. I would rate this a 3.5. It started off rough for me - her best friend Gus got on my nerves, but after a bit the story picked up and I wanted to know what happened. I hope that this author plans to write more books to go along with this one - I need to know what happens to these characters I have grown to love!!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Somebody tell Aunt Tillie She's Dead.

03/13/2012 "Picked this one up for free a while back. It has been on my TBR list for a while."

message 1: by Lesley (new)

Lesley I picked this one up, too a while back. You'll have to let me know what you think.

Kristi, A Book Fanatic Pretty cute -- interested to see if the other Worms would like it!! :)