Anita's Reviews > The Darkest Seduction

The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter

4194898
Mar 30, 12

bookshelves: gena-showalter-shelf

It took me awhile, but I managed to finish reading this book. First off, I lost interest in Paris and Sienna a long time ago and I spot read many of their scenes/dialogue. I began to wonder if the LOTU would sustain through the end, but after reading Sabin's story, I was skeptical. Then came along Gideon, Amun and Strider's stories. Very disappointing, but I had my answer.

I do love the Lords, but for me, this series has gotten too juvenile. These Lords are supposed to be THE BAD ASSES of the world, yet they do and say way too many idiotic things. It's overkill in the quirky/comedy area. Maybe I've outgrown this series, I don't know. I did enjoy catching up with all the characters and I wouldn't mind reading a Galen/Legion story if only it were more maturely written. Galen doesn't seem to care that he is running out of hair conditioner, so I am hopeful. I am wary of a William/Gilly story only because I want it to be good, but not hopeful that it will be.

I gave this book 2 stars, but my suggestion is to buy it a used bookstore or check it out at the library.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Darkest Seduction.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zarinah (new) - added it

Zarinah im trying to find motivation to finish this book as i'm reading and cringing at all this 100 pages of emotional thought between the characters.