Cyndi Stauff's Reviews > Vampire Dawn

Vampire Dawn by J.R. Rain

Mar 17, 12

Read from March 14 to 15, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: Once

I absolutely love this series and have read every book. Just as I was really getting into the book, it ended...sigh. I did read the part about how Christmas Moon was in here also, but I didn't think that this book was going to end when it did. Guess I was just hoping for more. I do wish that these books were slightly longer and a bit more detailed (what happened to fang after he showed up at her house, how is her son dealing with things, etc.), I would gladly wait a little long to have more. Love the cliff hangers that J.R. always leaves you with, they ALWAYS leave you yearning for more!

This book has a few twists that I didn't see coming, thanks! I liked reading about Samantha & Kingsly. As always, Samantha tugs at your heartstrings, motherhood, her strength, beliefs, and determination, which for me, keeps me right along side her, always wanting more.

If you haven't read this series, I highly suggest that you start with the first book. Buy the whole set if you can (http://www.amazon.com/Samantha-Moon-F...), as once you've started reading, there won't be any turning back.

When is the next book coming out J.R. Rain? WE NEED MORE!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampire Dawn.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Cyndi Stauff I'm not really sure John. I left a comment on J.R. Rain's page on FB to see what he can do about it. It's not fair that the UK are left out on some of these deals. Hopefully he can rectify it!