Hannah-Linn's Reviews > Independence

Independence by Shelly Crane

Dec 03, 2013

Read in December, 2012

IT JUST WRAPPED UP SO PERFECTLY AND EVERYTHING ENDED THE WAY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO AND IT WAS SO AMAZING BUT I JUST WANT TO CRY BECAUSE THIS MEANS NO MORE MAGGIE AND CALEB AND I'VE BEEN A FAN OF THE BOOKS SINCE THE VERY START AND THIS WAS JUST THE BEST WAY IT COULD'VE POSSIBLY ENDED OK I'M FINISHED GOODBYE TO THE SIGNIFICANCE BOOKS THEY WILL FOREVER BE ON MY KINDLE FOR REREADING.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Independence.

03/31 marked as: read

Comments <span class="smallText"> (showing 1-13 of 13) </span> <span class="smallText">(13 new)</span>

message 1: by Nic (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nic Shelly Crane said sometime around the end of the year..

Hannah-Linn *sigh*

message 3: by Nic (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nic I KNOW!!!!!!!! LOL.

Helena CANNOT WAIT! I've got it preordered and everything! XX

Amy J Romance Author & Reader Events where did you pre order it at?

Denise Comes out on Tuesday!!!! december 18!!!

Ayushi Budhia I just can't wait... BTW is the date same for India?

Leeani ITS ALREADY out on amazon

message 9: by Anne (new)

Anne Fermin Hi! Just wanted to ask since I'm interested in reading this series. Is there a love triangle or cheating involved in the whole series? Thanks :)

Hannah-Linn Anne wrote: "Hi! Just wanted to ask since I'm interested in reading this series. Is there a love triangle or cheating involved in the whole series? Thanks :)"

no no no there is not. It's AAALLL Caleb and Maggie. It's perfect.

message 11: by Anne (new)

Anne Fermin Thanks so much! :)

Madison That was exactly how I felt. Mine are all on my kindle for rereading too. There was no way to end this series any better! <333

Christina15 Hi everybody , can you tell me what happend with Bish and Maggie's father ?