Jenn's Reviews > Phantom Evil

May 15, 12

bookshelves: e-book, own
Read from May 14 to 15, 2012

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Phantom Evil.

05/15/2012 page 54
15.0% "#boutofbooks So I have to ask how Jackson can look at the four members of his team if only three other people are present?"
05/15/2012 page 68
18.0% "#boitofbooks first he says Will is the sound expert who hasn't arrived. Now Jake is, do you think maybe Graham could make up her mind?"
05/15/2012 page 81
22.0% "#boutofbooks K how you is the heroine that she remember people pulling out their cell phones during a plane crash that occurred when she was 12? I never considered myself to be ancient but no one I knew carried a cell when I was 12. She was with her fiance five years that makes her at minium 23 if she was over 18 when they got together and this book is a few years old. Sorry it just strikes me as unlikely."
05/15/2012 page 100
27.0% "#boutofbooks So its been revealed that Angela is 30 even if this book was published this year that would make the year of the crash 1993. How many people did you know who carried a cell phone in 1993? The book is starting to get better but things like that drive me insane when reading."
05/15/2012 page 128
35.0% "#boutofbooks "Even if he was sleeping with another woman he might have loved his wife." You know I doubt the wife would see it that way."
05/15/2012 page 153
42.0% "#boutofbooks "Sometimes she likes it a little rough you know." lmao I don't think her boss would actually know but a truly excellent scene nonetheless."

Jenn Typing on a touch screen leads to some odd updates doesn't it?

Courtney I read this series...loved it!!!!

Jenn I read the fourth book last year and the I guess you'd say 5th book or maybe it's the first book in a spinoff series about the second Krewe that Jackson assembles in Texas because his own Krewe has more assignments than they can handle. I've got The Unholy which is another story of the second Krewe for review so I'm trying to fill in the gaps in the series which I haven't reviewed.

Courtney I didn't know there was another series...what's it called?