Brenda Demko's Reviews > Eden

Eden by Janelle Stalder

Apr 11, 12

Read in April, 2012

I felt that there was a lot of promise in this book but it fell kind of flat. Every time I got caught up in a character, the plot moved on to another character. I don't feel like any of the characters got the attention that they should have had because there were too many different plot lines. They were each intriguing but they were all left unfinished.

From the beginning, I had a hard time making myself read it. I don't like when books jump around. This book jumped from past to present a couple of times and then it jumped from characters throughout the book. I really hope that Miss Stalder will focus more fully on one plot
at a time in the next book.

The characters for the most part were very interesting. I can not stand Wolf and his promiscuity!!! Elisa has every right to be hurt and angry. I hope that she somehow ends up with Aiden.

We were working up to the battle for most of the book and it was over in the blink of an eye. I still don't understand why they retreated after they shot Aiden with the arrow. With all the confusion it would have been the perfect opportunity to gain the advantage!

I am curious enough to read the next book even though this was by no means the best book that I've ever read.

I recommend that people read this book for themselves. My opinion is probably in the minority.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eden.

04/10/2012