Veronica~Nhaughty's Reviews > The Breaker's Concubine

The Breaker's Concubine by Ann Mayburn

F*ck Me is this book HAWT!! I've found me a new fav author, and foresee my VISA taking a hit this afternoon!

Prince Devnar and Melania's story is verra steamy...Devnar is captured and turned over to his Mistress Melania to be taught all the pleasures of the flesh...how to serve and attend his mistress. What Melania doesn't realize is once bonded to Devnar, his love making is verra addictive...I highly recommend this one!!

Fav quotes/scenes:

"You are mine to play with," she whispered against his chest, her lips trailing over his skin. "I will give you pleasure like you never imagined. All I ask in return is your complete obedience. Let yourself go; let me make the decisions. The only thing I want you to do is feel."

"I can taste your desire," she said in her husky voice. "It's like candy on my tongue."

"If I had the pick of all the women in the universe, I would always choose you."

He waited until her gaze returned to his face. Their eyes met, and he tried to put his whole heart into his words. "As long as you're by my side, I can survive anything."

"I'm doing my best not to drag you off into some dark corner and let you have your wicked way with me. Try to be a little less appealing." --Melania to Devnar

Devnar placed gentle kisses on her forehead. The security and strength of his love filled a void in her soul so completely she felt like she had been reborn. No more living one day to the next with only the purpose of existing. She had a reason and a man to live for that went beyond all her wildest dreams.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Breaker's Concubine.

03/20/2012
03/23/2012
49.0% 5 comments
03/27/2012
89.0% "GAWDS I need more time to finish this one!!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) LMAO, V it's sci-fi BDSM erotica and there's A LOT of ummmm you know going on.

Veronica~Nhaughty I just got it...couldn't stop myself...just way too yummy sounding & then you were fanning yourself and soooo many mental pics running through my mind!! ;)

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) LMFAO let me know what you think, I'm about halfway thru it. But you gotta be ok with the scifi stuff cuz it's like other worlds and stuff. No aliens though ;)

Veronica~Nhaughty Fran, I read the Lords of the 2 cocks, so a little alien sex sure won't turn me off...hee hee! Suz has me distracted right now w/ a book, but I'm sure to start this one soon :)

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) LOL well, these are human looking so nothing crazy so far ;)

Veronica~Nhaughty Hahahaha! Awww...too bad...was hoping for some smexxy alien junk to drool over! LOL!

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) LMAO maybe later on I'm only halfway

Veronica~Nhaughty I can't stop looking at the cover...where is my gush bucket when I need it???

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) Sooooooo what are you thinking?

Kathleen This book sounds Yummy, let me know what you think OK?

Veronica~Nhaughty Oh it's soooo hawt it will melt your reader!! Highly recommend!!

Jen  ~The dreamer~ I need to read this book.

Veronica~Nhaughty Yes you should!!!

Kathleen I've added this to my Amazon wish list. I like HOT book's, hahahahaha