Brittany's Reviews > Angel's Peak

Angel's Peak by Robyn Carr

Mar 13, 12

bookshelves: 2012-reads, 2012-romance-challenge
Read in March, 2012

Sean just saw his brother 'bite the dust' as he calls in and with a huge smile on his face. Sean goes to a bar in a coastal town and runs into the love of his life, Franci. He and her had a serious relation ship for 2 years but out of the blue she demanded more and he wouldn't budge and she left. The instant he sees her he realizes how monumental a mistake he had made and needs to get her back. There are complications though and she's skittish. Franci didn't want to risk rejection and so she left Sean with out telling him she was pregnant. Now she has a 3 1/2 year old daughter, Rosie, and Sean finds her. They have a lot to deal with but there are sparks and they just start to smoke every time they are near each other. The romance is good and I love Franci's near miss with 'Professor Hottie'. I love how accepting Sean's family is and the side story of Maureen, Sean's mother, and her budding romance! Now I want to see Aiden, Patrick, and Colin 'bite the dust'.

I just love how many different families are inter connected and how diverse the town is. I can't wait to get my hands on the next book!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel's Peak.