Andrea's Reviews > The Whispering House

The Whispering House by Rebecca Wade

Mar 12, 2012

When this book came my way, I thought it would be a great opportunity for the publisher to find out what a real kid thinks about a kid's book. My 9yo niece Avery was excited to take this on for review and I am ever so grateful.

Here's Avery's review.

This book really interested me. The cover really wanted me to read it.

THE WHISPERING HOUSE was slow until the fourth chapter. The book is about a girl named Hannah Price, who stays in an old house where once another girl lived named Maisie Holt. Hannah finds out that Maisie died when she was eleven. Hannah finds a fairy tale book that tells stories about Maisie and Hannah starts having dreams about Maisie. Sam, Hannah's good friend, decides to help her find out what happened to Maisie.

I thought it was a good idea to find out what happened to her. I was curious what will happen in chapter eight and I was also wondering what will happen in chapter nine.

At the end of the book, Sam and Hannah found out what happened to Maisie. I thought that what happened to her was weird. I will recommend this book to anyone who likes mystery books. I hope everyone enjoys this book as much as I did!

The author, Rebecca Wade, did a good job writing the book. It has two hundred, seventy-two pages and it will be on sale May 22, 2012. It also has thirty-four chapters.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Whispering House.

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, this is like the cutest review of all time. Well done!