Lisa Markson's Reviews > Fezariu's Epiphany

Fezariu's Epiphany by David M. Brown

Mar 12, 12

Read in March, 2012

In my opinion:
Fezariu's Epiphany by David M. Brown I was not sure of the book when I first started reading it.  I typically stay within the paranormal genre, vampires, witches, fae, werewolves.  But as I started to read more into the book I was captivated.  Jessamine was a woman who risked her life in order to bring her unborn child into the world. Fate brought her to a bakery were she met Peter.  Life seemed to take a turn for the good until one fateful day that threatens the lives of many.  Fezariu runs to a unknown future to escape his past.  Through his journeys David drives us into the story line on a constant and steep roller coaster you can't help but feel the emotions that each of the characters are feeling can't stop turning pages and laughing and crying through the trials and tribulations that Fezariu must go through to escape the troubled past in order to go into the future.  He was given a true friend in  Tessera who helped him overcome his feelings to make it to his true destiny.  I would love to see more in this storyline I never wanted it to end.  Definitely a 5 star book.  May not start off at the first chapter but please continue you will get drawn into the story and never want it to end.  Go to Amazon, smashwords.com, and Barnes and Noble you won't be disappointed.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fezariu's Epiphany.