Jade Jones's Reviews > Yours Truly

Yours Truly by Tramaine Green

Mar 24, 12

Read from March 12 to 24, 2012

Jaleel Spencer is every woman's fantasy. Handsome. Charming. Successful. The total package. Naturally women flock to him and become head over heels...or just plain old crazy!!! After a few consecutive unsuccessful relationships, he finally decides to call it quits as far as pursuing something serious...well at least until he meets Kayla Herrera. Sweet. Considerate. Loving. He falls for her...and fast!!! However their relationship is put to the ultimate test after old exes and new flings come into the picture.

I really enjoyed this intense romance/drama and actually pictured it as a film as I was reading since everything was so descriptive. I really liked the dialogue and writing style. Although there were quite a few characters, they were easy to keep up with. And I liked how the author provided a background story for each of them.

This book had many twists, turns, and surprises and I often found myself shouting at my kindle and rolling my eyes at a few of the scenes...however any book that could inflict true emotions in me has to be a good read.

Your's Truly takes readers on a journey of love, happiness, betrayal, and envy. After reading this novel you'll be left wondering how much you would tolerate for the person you love.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Yours Truly.