Enna's Reviews > Tiger's Destiny

Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck

Mar 02, 13

bookshelves: favorite-characters, favorites, mythology, read-2012, books-i-own, right-in-the-feels
Read from November 21 to 23, 2012

UPDATE Nov. 23, 2012

ALKDGJILDSKAJLAKDIS I DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN LIVE ANYMORE!!!! MY EMOTIONS, THE FEELINGS, THE OMG WHAT DID I JUST READ???? COLLEEN HOUCK YOU HAVE UTTERLY RUINED MY LIFE WITH THE MOST AMAZING, HEART-ACHING, EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER, AND BEAUTIFUL BOOK EVER.

BUT WHY IS THERE A FIFTH BOOK?!?!?! THIS BOOK HAD A GREAT ENDING!!!

UPDATE Nov. 22, 2012

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING TO READ THIS BOOK. MY COPY FINALLY ARRIVED FROM THE LIBRARY AND I MUST SAY, ALOT CAN HAPPEN IN THE FIRST 50 PAGES OF A BOOK (this book particularly)

THE COVER LOOKS AMAZING! NOW I REALLY CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TO READ IT!

After reading Tiger's Voyage I was like:

description

And after finally getting over the trauma I've experienced from the ending of Tiger's Voyage, I waited for the cover for Tiger's Destiny. And after seeing the cover, I am now like this:

Hyperventilating Sheldon Pictures, Images and Photos

To be honest, I can't wait, I NEED THIS BOOK NOW!!!! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!!

Please be released faster, please :'(
86 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tiger's Destiny.

Lindsay haha i was like that too after reading tiger's voyage cant wait for the book to come out! :)

Enna Alex wrote: "haha i was like that too after reading tiger's voyage cant wait for the book to come out! :)"

i know right? but i anticipated that this would happen and but the ending on the boat was like WHAT???? I really can't wait until Tiger's Destiny :D

Sydney Porter agreed.

message 4: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia 2 MORE DAYYSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im super super excited! :D

Enna I KNOW!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT, I CAN'T WAIT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS :D

Caralin It was such an epic book!! I finished it today!! EEEHHH!!!

Enna Really!!! I just put my copy on hold at the library!!! I can't wait to read it! :D

Caralin It was so EPIC!!!!!! I soooooooooooooooooo LOVE REN!!!! he is so amazingly awesome!! Im not saying that Kishan isnt either, he is. I just like Ren a little more, prob because I wanted him to be with Kells and not Kishan.

Caralin Does anyone have any thoughts on what they think that the Tiger's Dream will be about?

message 10: by Enna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Enna After finishing Tiger's Destiny, I don't know if there should be a fifth book, this book had a great ending, a sad one too, but a great ending! And I think a fifth book is just stretching the series.

message 11: by Mia (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mia every single thing you said in this review is what i was thinking the entire time i was reading the book. EVERY. SINGLE. THING.

message 12: by M.j. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M.j. This book was awesome!but I don't like the part where kishan was left behind. I liked him. I actually liked both brothers.Anyways, I still don't know why there is a fifth book? even If there is I don't think I can wait for it that long.So sad:(

Adeline Wu Yea, broke my heart when Kishan stayed behind. *sobs* I hope it will be the trio again in Tiger's dream but without the love triangle of course.

Meadow The ending of this book is so sad it made me cry when kishan stayed in the past;( but then i got over it when i read on!!!!!!!

Meadow People said that the 5th book is going to be about ren and kelseys baby, because in the tigers quest when kelsey and kishan were in the syone of dreams kishan had a dream about a baby that turned out to be rens.