Book Chatter-Cath's Reviews > Forbidden Territory

Forbidden Territory by Melissa Pearl

Jul 03, 12

bookshelves: to-read-review
Read on June 20, 2012

Check out my blog http://mybookchatterchat.blogspot.co....
for a great interview with the author's Melissa Pearl and Brenda Howson :)

Forbidden Territory is the story of a group of average teenagers doing what average teenagers do.
Being good students, falling in love/lust, and finding secret armed compounds of large marijuana crops out in the bush!!

While seemingly average in every way, this group of teenagers are soon put to a test of physical and mental endurance, in a bid to outrun and outsmart a blood hungry group of no-nonsense criminals.

This book has everything...vivid story telling, a great cast of characters, intricate twists and turns with action galore and a little teenage angst thrown in too.

While written in differing points-of-view, by not one but two authors; Forbidden Territory is a coherant and well structured story you will find hard to put down.

Forbidden Territory is one of those books that immediately sweeps you up and carries you away on a spectacular journey, and I think anyone who has grown up in New Zealand will be carried away by childhood memories that this story invokes of adventurous games played in our many reserves and bushblocks - I know I have.

An exciting and adventurous 4 Star read ;]
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forbidden Territory.