Brittany B.'s Reviews > Passion Unleashed

Passion Unleashed by Larissa Ione

Almost as good as Peasure Unbund, Wraith's book is defitely better than the 2nd book.

This was is a great addition to the Demonica series. I love this book and hated for it to end.
Who knew Wraith had the ability to be such a fantastic "lover". Good at sex, we knew that, but I never expected him to be such a loyal and wonderful hero, and dream mate.

"Passion Unleashed" was defitely a suitable name. The chemistry btw H/h was boiling hot. Their story together was a page turner and offered such a satisfying ending. The secondary plot, with Gem and Kynan is as tempting and delicious as always. And now we have the wonderfully mysterious new character, Lore
The book constituted a reawakening of sorts for many of the inhabitants of the Demonca world.

I'm very excited to start the next in a series that is becoming a favorite of nine. I advise fans not to skip this one, not only because it's fantastic, but also because too much happens to follow the series without it.

Highly recommended!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Passion Unleashed.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Anzu The Great Destroyer Wraith is my fluffy bear :D

Brittany B. I love him. I'm glad he wasn't his usual asshole self in this one. Others disagree, but I loved watching him fall in love! And I like Serena! I'm anxious about book 4 Lor's story. Did you like it?

Anzu The Great Destroyer Yeah Lore was hot! I actually love all the books in this series :D