Avon Bernabe's Reviews > The Summer of No Regrets

The Summer of No Regrets by Katherine Grace Bond

Jul 05, 12

Read from July 02 to 04, 2012

3.8 stars!

I really really really liked this book. Honestly. I love Brigitta's character. I love her personalities. She's indeed very unique. She's sensitive, passionate, loving, a little bit weird, and many more, and I understand why a guy as hot as Luke will fall for her. She's not perfect. She's flawed. The same as Luke, no matter how hot he is.
This book showed different aspects of life. I love how it presented religion, even though I'm a Catholic. I like how it showed the different sides of a person. That no matter how others think how good your life is, you're still a normal person deep down, you still have issues in your life and you're not as what you appear to be.

However, I was just a little left hanging with the ending. I mean, that Mallory and Webster thing? I don't know. I think there was something fishy there with Webster. It's just..disturbing? The fact that Mallory is so crazy about him, and did not even got mad when he told on them about the cubs. And also, I hope the Devon talk would have been more detailed. Like, "What really happened between us? What changed?". And Natalie and Gita could have talked personally.

I was really really that close in giving it a 4, or maybe 4.5 stars, but at the ending everything came down. I loved how this book stirred my emotions. If only.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Summer of No Regrets.