Maureen Reil's Reviews > Unforgettable Embrace

Unforgettable Embrace by Joanne Clancy

May 01, 2012

Read from April 04 to May 01, 2012

If this book wasn't sponsored by the tourist board then it should be, because it sure made me want to buy a secondhand camper-van and head off on my own journey of self-discovery. The story follows Rachael and she is a very likable and truly honest character who's as real as they come, for she is just as flawed as the rest of us and makes mistakes along the way and doesn't realize when she's on to a good thing and I can wholly relate to her feelings on most subjects. Rachel has recently ended a long-term relationship and decides to change her life completely when she embarks on dramatically altering her existence to the point of danger.
This novel has a bit of everything that goes into making a good yarn for me such as romance, humor, history, travel, food, friendships, family and lastly but not least, crime. Joanne Clancy has taken all these different elements and churned them up into a very interesting read and I can't wait to take up the next novel by this author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unforgettable Embrace.