Jill's Reviews > The Perfect Play

The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

Feb 07, 13

bookshelves: sexy-sporty-types, romance, sex-sex-sex
Read from April 05 to 06, 2012

Wow, this book had me from the cover, I mean, come on!!! Look at the lucious ABS of Mr Jed Hill on the front.... I am all a flutter :-) Now sometimes I get sucked in by a pretty cover and I know your not supposed to do that, the whole don't judge a book by it's cover thing. But in this instance, the book was as enjoyable. I truly loved Mike and Tara's story. It was nice, the sex was super hot, what more can I say? I was engaged all through, not a dull moment for me. That's always a plus. Money well spent. Jaci Burton is a new author for me, but I will be definitely reading more of her if they are all as good as this one.
One thing I will say before I go is that for ages now all the books I have read have been full of "alpha males". You know what I am talking about and they are fully enjoyable, very yummy. However it was really refreshing to read a book with a normal man, who wasn't pushy and domineering, and he was still as hot as hell. He was very romantic and I loved him. Mike Riley you have made me appreciate more modern man again. Thank you.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Perfect Play.

message 1: by Mei (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mei All the books in the Play by Play series are good! :D
And the 5th come out on 5th March! What could we want more? *wink*

message 2: by Jenn (new) - added it

Jenn Scranton I have been eyeing this book forever it seems, but I can't get my hands on it! Just look at the cover!!! Yes please.

message 3: by Mo (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mo Still waiting for a price drop on this one.

Jill I know, I cannot believe hoe expensive they are. $9.99 for me, how much for you?

message 5: by Mo (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mo Jill wrote: "I know, I cannot believe hoe expensive they are. $9.99 for me, how much for you?"

amazon.com is showing at $10.81 for me.... i just CANNOT pay that much for an ebook.

Jill I know!!! I feel the same, it's a file for god's sakes.
Anyway I think I got this first one one salem but the rest are too expensive, that is why I have only read one.