Liliana's Reviews > Adam

Adam by Jacquelyn Frank

Mar 13, 2012

Read from March 11 to 13, 2012 — I own a copy

So far. I'm only 18 pages in and I was like WHAT??? omg. Then i cried a little and prayed to god that the book did not continue to suck butt. Hopefully it wont.. I have read from previous comments and what not that, it'll get better but really??? Had to just be like oh that happy feeling you had from the other wonderful endings oh let me just CRUSH THAT!

It honestly amazes me how good the sex scenes are though. I mean wow.. It's not corny well it is a little.. But love is corny.

Love the entire series so far. Except for the first like 3-4 pages. But hey all good books have those moments where you want to throw the book away from you and scream I hate you! But anyway.

Back to readin...:D

UPDATED-3-13-12
Well I finished it and I'm a little confused. But it did get way better. Is this the last one in the series? Or is there more? Cause i don't get some it. Hmm. Maybe i'll have to re read it or something. It was pretty good though! loved the way it turned around and when i got done with it I didn't want to throw it acrost the room anymore :P

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Adam.