Niina's Reviews > Boots And Chaps

Boots And Chaps by Myla Jackson

Mar 13, 12

bookshelves: 2012-challenge, erotic-romance-gems
Read from March 11 to 12, 2012 — I own a copy

Audrey is running her own Bar, her stripper days are over and she's working to become a respectable contributor to the small town of Temptation Texas. She's got her eye on Jackson the oldest of the three Grey Wolf brothers to get the edge off but he doesn't seem 'shag and let go' type of guy so when the chance reveals itself she gives one last go at stripping for Jackson's 30th birthday. Things soon get out hand with the three brothers and she's left pondering her past and present and if she can ever settle down.

Jackson has had his eye on Audrey since she got into town, but hasn't found the right time to pursue her with having to raise his twin brothers after their parents passed away. Which is why he feels so conflicted when his birthday surprise Kiki turns him on and gets out a whole new side of him. But when he realizes there is something familiar about masked Kiki all bets are off.

This story was completely unrealistic, but fun especially the end at Ugly Stick Saloon's Ladies Night! It started out with a secret tryst gone wrong and then it all went unbelievable with the stripping and the sexual antics at Jackson's 30th birthday. Myla Jackson writes hot romance for sure, with lots of emotion, tension and passion, with a twist of fun!

I've read ménage before, but never between three brothers and a girl - now even with the brothers not touching or anything it still had a little ick factor for me. If they hadn't been related I would have though it one hot story - with the chaps, ropes and light spanking!

Putting a stripper into a novel is always risky, you have to make sure they have a heart of gold and a pleasant way about them. Audrey was an ex-stripper, she was tough as nails, witty and spunky, but when she took up the Kiki gig she suddenly became weaker as her memories of her abusive ex messed with her head. Which caused her to act out of character and mess with Jackson.

The three brothers were interesting on their own, the wise cracking twins and Jackson's big brother routine. The three sexy Kiowa cowboys were hard working, fun and handsome. Mark and Luke's surprise 30th birthday party sure changed their lives for forever.

I expected Audrey to play around with the twins and hook up with Jackson for good as a happily ever after, but this novel proved me wrong... wanna know what happened? You got to pick this book up on your own!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Boots And Chaps.

03/11/2012
1.0% "Just getting started. ;)"
03/12/2012
58.0% "Interesting, I wonder where this will lead..."
03/12/2012
100.0% "Complitely unrealistic but fun!"