Stephanie's Reviews > A Perfect Husband

A Perfect Husband by Douglas Wickard

Mar 15, 12

bookshelves: have
Read from March 11 to 14, 2012, read count: 1

**Disclaimer** I received a copy of this novel in return for my review.

This mystery/suspense novel will get your attention in the first few pages and keep you riveted and to your seat long into the night like it did me. It did surprise me as a reader at how I fell into the world that Douglas created so quickly and completly. I was captivated me from the first chapter; the way that Douglas captured my attention kept me captivated page after page. The more I read the harder it was for me to put this down. I would say ‘One more chapter’ and that would lead to two or three more.

Reading ‘A Perfect Husband’ reminded me of another novel I read a few years ago, as it showed a not so perfect man who lived two completely different lives. I was drawn to Sami. She is such a strong woman who refused to let herself be a victim; I fell in love with her and didn’t want the story to end. I would love to see more of Sami Saxton in the future.

I love being outside and in the pines or redwoods, after reading this, I may have to think twice about that or at least make sure that there is no basement or anything sinister going on if there is.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Perfect Husband.

03/14/2012 "almost done, been reading like a madwoman :-) awesome book, keeping me on my toes"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Douglas Wickard Glad you enjoyed A PERFECT HUSBAND, Stephanie!!!
Thank you!
Douglas Wickarrd

Douglas Wickard Hope you're ready for the sequel??

Stephanie Bring it on!!!! I'm ready this time.

Hunting license, check. V-Day present, check. Extra batteries for flash lights, check. All ready. I'm not worried about being in the woods this year!!!