Pturingan's Reviews > Nextwave, Agents of H.A.T.E. Ultimate Collection

U_50x66
Apr 15, 12

bookshelves: comics, superhero
Read in April, 2012

Really, really, really good. And really quite funny as well. The dialogue in particular is top-notch and particularly funny. I'm just not sure if readers who are not fans of superhero comics (and Marvel Comics in particular) will enjoy it as much as more hardcore fans would.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nextwave, Agents of H.A.T.E. Ultimate Collection.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Karlt I bought this for $15 on the weekend at a comic convention. Im looking forward to reading it. I bought a bunch of other TPBs too.

Pturingan What TPBs did you buy?

Probably 85 percent (or more) of my leisure reading these last few years consists of comics. It's always exciting heading home from the store with a whole bunch of TPBs.

Karlt Just finished Captain America : Reborn. Tapos ito (Nextwave) tapos yung Promethea. I also bought 3 Naruto Omnibuses (Omnibi? Omnibitches?), Mangas I guess are technically TPBs.

Pturingan Grabe yung art nung Promethea, probably one of the best artists working in comics these days yang si JH Williams III. Up to Volume 2 na lang ang nabasa ko though.

Karlt *excited* hindi ko pa nabubuksan yung plastic nung Promethea. I've just started reading Naruto Vol. 1 so baka matagalan pa ng konti. The Narutos are like a 1000 pages each.