Nazia's Reviews > The Summoning

The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong

This is my first book by Kelly Armstrong and I have to admit that I really enjoyed this book,and i am looking forward to other books in this series. Chloe Saunters is a 15 year old teenager who had'nt had her periods yet and on her 15th birthday,when she is matured she miraculously starts seeing ghosts. Her father sends her to a home for crazy teenagers just like her,but once there Chloe realises that all that meets the eye is not real,she discovers many things there,dark secrets about her powers and many other myths that were'nt suppose to exist turns into reality. The first thing I liked about the author is that she kept everything brief and every twist unfolded at the correct time,like she has perfect timing for everything.She did'nt dragged the book,it was small and short and damm interesting. The way she ended it was even more surprising,Chloe runs away from the crazy school with the help of two guys,one is cute and friendly Simon and the other is rude and obnoxious Derek,who both happens to be a sorcerer and a were wolf.Now it would be interesting to see whom she is gonna choose. Well book is recommendable for die hard fantasy genre fans.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Summoning.