Cyn Mistress Kitty's Reviews > The Principal's Office

The Principal's Office by Jasmine Haynes

This was one of the BEST stories I've read in a long, long time. If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would.
I loved both Rand and Rachel and I loved that they were both 40 and more mature than the usual 20 somethings.
Rand is my new hero. WOW what a guy. He was sweet, loving and sweet Jesus what a creative imagination. He loved playing out fantasy's and he was damn good at it. Rachel's fantasy of a burglar breaking into her home and raping her was unbelievably hot. And then when he took her to Vegas for the night, I thought the pages in the book would start on fire.
I really liked Rachel too and felt for her in trying to raise 2 teenaged boys and deal with an asshole ex husband. Her ex had inhibited her so much but it was great to see her break free and grow and strengthen with Rand's tutoring.
What a wonderful principal Rand was. I'm a retired teacher and I gotta tell you I wish I had had a principal like him, in more ways than one, if you know what I mean. ; ))
This book goes on the keeper pile.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Principal's Office.

09/16/2016 marked as: read

Erika agree with everything said

Cyn Mistress Kitty I may have to do a re-read.