Kristy's Reviews > 10 Mindful Minutes: Giving Our Children--and Ourselves--the Social and Emotional Skills to Reduce Stress and Anxiety for Healthier, Happy Lives

10 Mindful Minutes by Goldie Hawn

May 23, 12

Read from April 26 to May 22, 2012

I could not get into this book. Although the premise of taking at least 10 minutes out of your day to be more mindful (focused, appreciative, aware) sounds good, I could have gotten the message in just 10 pages instead of a whole book. I did like Goldie Hawn's personal reflections, and I think that she sounds like someone I would enjoy being around.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 10 Mindful Minutes.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl So you're currently reading 3 books at a time - sounds like something I would do (and have done). Enjoy!

Kristy I almost always have at least 2 going at a time, b/c I keep one audio book going in the car. Makes all my chauffeuring a little more bearable!

message 3: by Jed (new)

Jed Park What in the @#$!! are you doing reading a book on life skills by Goldie Hawn? Now a book by her entitled, "How the Negligee Falls. Sixty Secrets to Seducing Your Man", maybe you would read that book.
You should be required to read every word O'Connor and Percy have written before you read another book by a "Star". Although I do hear Zsa Zsa Gabor is coming out with a book, "How to Stay Married", you may want to check it out.