Wendy Lohr's Reviews > A Groom of One's Own

A Groom of One's Own by Maya Rodale

Apr 10, 12

bookshelves: adult-romance
Read from April 09 to 10, 2012

I absolutely loved this book! I just couldn't bring myself to put it down. The interactions between Sophie and Brandon were sweet, wicked, delightful, and sometimes heart-wrenching. And it was wonderful to see from other characters perspectives as well, especially Clarissa and von Vennigan. And the characters were so well developed, their histories and circumstances intriguing, and the vehicle in which they were all brought together was delightful and somewhat uncommon in regency romances, so it made the entire story all the more interesting and entertaining. This is a definite must read for anyone that loves regency romances! I will definitely be checking out the next book in this series, as I am curious as to how the other Writing Girls find their true love!

I'd like to thank author Jennifer Haymore for this book...she was hosting a giveaway on her website (http://www.jenniferhaymore.com/) of various historical/regency romances and this is the book I won!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Groom of One's Own.

04/09/2012 page 45