Patricia Kemp Blackmon's Reviews > The Sneezy Wheezy Day

The Sneezy Wheezy Day by Sharon Cramer

Mar 10, 2012

bookshelves: pr-by-the-book-reviews, macy-s-books, children-s-books
Read on March 10, 2012 — I own a copy

In Sneezy Wheezy brother cub and sister cub were enjoying their playful day until brother cub complained that he was not feeling so well. Sister cub suggested they go to some of their fellow forest friends for advice. So they went to White Owl, King Stag, Canadian Goose, Red Fox, Razorback Hog and Grizzly Old Bear and each one of their friends had a different remedy for him to try. Some where sensible but some were a little bazaar. The characters were very charming and showed concern for brother cub.

But the best remedy of all was from his sister cub which included kittycat tea, his favorite pillow and blanky plus tender loving care.

I think that is what most of us would recommend to a loved one that wasn't feeling well. Have them drink plenty of fluids and get plenty of rest. My favorite is read to them an awesome book just like this one, with tender loving care.

The illustrations were colorful and stirred the imagination.

I highly recommend this book!

I rate this book a 5 out of 5.

Disclosure:
I was provided a free copy of this book for review. I was in no way compensated for this review. I is my own opinion.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Sneezy Wheezy Day.