Sonya Grewal's Reviews > New Moon

F_50x66
Apr 09, 12

bookshelves: march-2012
Read in March, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read New Moon.

03/10/2012 page 30
5.0% "I think this book started off very well. It grabbed my attention from the start! I wonder what will happen next after all that drama between Jasper and Bella? I think that Bella will forgive Jasper for almost killing her because her character is very understandable. Aslo Edward is very protective of Bella, so I predict that he is going to keep his family away from Bella for safety reasons."
03/10/2012 page 278
49.0% "So far I'm enjoying reading this book, especially because it includes lots of detail! I think that Edward will come back for Bella because of his love for her. He would sacrifice his life for her and I also think he will come back to protect her from Victoria! I wonder why Bella is doing all these dangerous stunts, if it may kill her? After getting so close to Jacob, I wonder if she will like him more than Edward?"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sonya (last edited Mar 10, 2012 05:56PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sonya Grewal After being attacked from Jasper due to a papercut, Edward moves away in order to keep Bella safe. Bella is heart-broken and begins to do dangerous stunts because she can hear Edwards voice telling her to stop. She begins to hang out with Jacob Black and his friends soon to discover they are werewolves! Jacob protects Bella from Victoria and during this, Edward believes that Bella is dead! He goes to the Volturi, so they can kill him! Bella soon finds out about this and she must go to stop him before he is dead! Will she make it in time or will she be too late?
I picked this book to read because I enjoyed reading the first one and because a lot of people my age have recommened it to me!
I finished this book becasue it was a good book. It was full of suspense, mystery and romance! It included a lot of detail which I liked!
I would recommened this book to teenagers because this book is too mature for children(the content in the book). I would recommened it to teens who enjoy reading romance because there is tons of romance included in this book!