Sydney's Reviews > Her Best Friend's Brother

Her Best Friend's Brother by T.J. Dell

Mar 26, 12

bookshelves: contemporary, multiple-pov, kindle
Read from March 24 to 26, 2012

uhh ok.. so although it time passed quickly in the book i thought it worked very well, since if this story had stretched out into a series i would have been mad the entire time i read about the time she was in Rome and probably wouldn't have finished. I would have been mad the whoollleee time because she wasn't with Tony. lol buuut back to the story. I got frustrated with Mel because she is always butting in and was really the whole reason to Libby and Tony's communication problems. She was also telling stories to the other. ANNNDDD she was constantly sending mixed messages to Libby about whether she should get together with Tony or not. At the beginning she was all go for it, then after the the weekend wedding visit was over she told her to forget about him... I mean pick a side and stick with it. I looooved their story though. I think the characters were well written. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Best Friend's Brother.

03/25/2012
33.0% "omg!! all that flirting and the nothing??? geese what is with guys?? At least Parker understood and wasn't a butted when she changed her mind at the party though. Tony needs to make up his mind though.."
03/26/2012
69.0% "when is he gonna tell her and make his move?!?!"